Sunday, October 10, 2010

World Series

Win Twins Win
I wish.
The Minnesota Twins are a great baseball team.
They have talent young and old.
Danny Valencia would have had a change for rookie of the year if he had got to play more earlier.
Jim Thome is 40 years old passing records and still crushing 480 foot homeruns.
I think the Twins are World Series prone.
One stupid thing stands in our way, the Yankees.
The Yankees are the stuck up spoiled kids of the MLB.
They are way overrated, the players and the team.
The Twins can beat most teams in baseball, but for the playoffs we always get matche with the Yankees.
They are the only team that consistently beats us.
I'm sick of it ANYBODY CAN WIN THE WORLD SERIES.
Your just need to buy the best team and that's what the Yankees do.
It needs to be STOPPED.

No comments:

Post a Comment