Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why will It Not Snow

I want it to snow.
But it won't.
It always snows when you don't want it to.
I really want a snow day.
It would be the best thing to happen since cliches.
Every year on the first snow day i wait for the snow to be plowed.
Then i run out side  and build a snow fort.
The forts have tunnels and and rooms.
I love making them, it's like having your own house.
Then you add on every snow day until it is huge.
My plane for thins year is to have a five foot high tunnel to walk through.
Then small windows and even tunnels on tunnels and more then one story.
This is why this weather is terrible and it needs to get worse to be better.

1 comment:

  1. I liked this post
    I liked it a lot
    I hope it snows tonight
    And there won't be school tomorrow
    But it probably won't

    ReplyDelete