It is one person's opinion.
I think that people need to read many reviews to get the right opinion.
It lets you get better idea of what something is like.
I was wondering if this is a good review...
Fools Gold is the equivalent of a bad date gone wrong. A man meets up with a friend from high school to catch up. The reunion takes a turn for the worse when he admits his feelings for her. The confrontation can only be described as awkward.
For a short film it could be considered the younger brother of “Validation” another everyday romantic story line. The actors couldn’t have done a better job of making this movie anymore uncomfortable. The man clumsily goes to kiss the girl and she pulls back as if a natural reaction. The music fits the picture perfectly sounding like a dying unicorn.
I don’t think the movie is worth the time or money (that you don’t have to pay) to see. I give it a solid C.
No comments:
Post a Comment