Last Friday my friend and I were bored so we went to Wal-Mart.
We got there at 11:45 p.m.
The store was pretty slow with hardly any people except for workers and people around our age?
What everyone was doing there so close to midnight I haven't an idea.
So we walked around doing random things and finding amazing things that nobody needs we came across the fish section.
My friend had a gift card and decided he needed a fish.
They had coy and tetras and crabs and sharks but he had his eye on a puffer fish.(very cool)
After waiting there for a while we went to get somebody to help us.
He had no idea what he was doing and put the fish in fresh water and gave it to us.
We checked out at the register with many funny looks. (it was 12:15 a.m.)
We got the fish and brought it home to a nice big tank.
Then the fish was happy and swam around a lot.
I had a puffer fish to put he was killed by another fish I had in the tank it said they could go together but for some reason the two just didn't get along. You guys must have been bored to just go and buy a fish at 12:15 P.M.
ReplyDelete